I have listed important notifications released by the Indian army. In these notifications information related to different officer schemes, dates and other events are mentioned. Now, Let’s have a look at these.
- Online Applications for SSC Tech Men and Women Course (Oct 2021) will be open from May 25, 2021 at 3 pm to June 23, 2021 at 3pm. (May 25, 2021)
- TES (10+2) ENTRY-46 COURSE : JAN 2022. Online Applications for TES-46 will open on joinindianarmy.nic.in in July or August 2021. The candidates have to write JEE Mains (compulsory) to enter the army through the TES-46 Course. This is in addition to the criteria of minimum marks in PCM in class 12th. (May 07, 2021)
- TGC-133 (JUL 2021) COURSE: Cut off percentage for shortlisting of candidates in the SSB Interview is out. Click on the link to check your cut-off. (May 07, 2021)
- DATE SELECTION LINK FOR TGC-133 (JUL 2021): SSB Date Selection Link for shortlisted Candidates is out. Go to joinindianarmy.nic.in and check there. (May 07, 2021)
- NDA-145: All candidates joining NDA on 16 MAY 2021 is to self isolate themselves. They must travel to NDA by flight/ road in the dedicated vehicle and must carry negative RTPCR Report 72 Hours before reporting to NDA. Journey details to be sent to Adjutant NDA AT 8794709704. (May 06, 2021)
To know about different openings in the officer ranks of the Indian army then click here.
1. NDA and TES entry: Medical Procedure for Candidates
If you are applying for NDA and TES entry, then do check the following medical procedure:-
- If you are applying for the National defense academy or Naval Academy(NDA OR NA) and 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme(TES) parallel courses, then you will undergo a medical examination conducted by the Board of Service Medical officers for the entries recommended to you.
- If you have been recommended for TES prior to your NDA SSB then you will undergo medical exam for NDA and TES separately.
- If you are applying for TES and NDA both and only NDA army is your preference than there is no need for you to undergo NDA medicals again.
- The NDA medical will only begin if you declared “Medically Fit” in your TES medicals.
- If you got recommended in NDA prior to TES SSB, then you need not undergo TES medicals separately. It must noted that the medical status for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme will be same as NDA(Army) medical examination. If you are declared UNFIT in NDA then you will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If you are found UNFIT/UNFIT IN ABSENTIA in any entry either TES or NDA/NA then you will be declared UNFIT in both entries and no representation in this case will be accepted thereafter.
2. Document Checking for UPSC entries
If you are appying for UPSC entries such as NDA, Naval Academy(NA), SSC Non-Tech Men and Women and Indian Military Academy(IMA) then you must bring your identity proof alongwith required documents mentioned in the call-up instructions for the SSB interview centres. Your credentials will be checked against the details received from the UPSC.
Note:- If you are successful in your UPSC written exam then you are not required to bring your UPSC admit card/Application at the time of your SSB.
3. Merit Lists and Joining Letters
Merit lists will be published online at joinindianarmy.nic.in. After clicking on this link, you will be come on the home menu of the website where you see “Officers Selection” and “JCO/OR Enrollment”. Under Officers Selection, you find “Merit lists (less UPSC/department entries)“. By clicking on that link, a list of merit lists will be opened in front of you, now according to the couse you applied for, you can check your merit list there.
For eligible candidates, Joining Letters for all entries will be available online in their individual profiles. Joining letters for departmental entries such as RVC, TA and MNS are issued by the concerened directories not by the Directorate General (Recruiting).
4. Previous Medicals History
After getting recommended by the SSB, if you failed to declare your previous medicals history (If you have applied before) then you candidature will be canceled effective immediately.
5. Double Application
If any candidate found guilty of filing up more than one application and creating more than one profile at joinindianarmy.nic.in for any entry then their candidature will be canceled effective immediately.
6. SSB Date Preponement and Postponement
Any request of preponement/postponement of SSB Dates. should be addressed by the selection center allotted to you.
7. Number of SSB attempts
If you are found guilty of concealing/misinforming past number of SSB attempts and the same is noticed by the authorities then your candidature can be canceled at any stage of the selection process. It must be noted that if you failed to pass Stage-I of SSB then it will be counted as one attempt.
8. Mobile Numbers and Email
When registering with Indian army official website you must provide your Aadhar linked mobile number(which is unique to you) and valid email address. In case, if you are found using mobile or email address of any third party then this may lead to cancelation of your candidature.
9. Application process for the Wards of Battle Casualties.
If you want to apply in the army as a ward of battle casuality(Officers Men & Women) then you can do so through NCC special entry scheme for men and women, the procedure for the same can be seen under Officer Entries Notifications at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
10. Queries or Feedback
All queries or feedbacks of the candidates regarding SSB or selection procedure will be entertained only after they login into their account with the Indian army at joinindianarmy.nic.in . In other words, you can clear any query or give feedback only through the personal account/profile that you have with the Indian army, any query or feedback received through other channels will not be entertained.